52.215-19 Notification of Ownership Changes.
As prescribed in 15.408(k), insert the following clause:
Notification of Ownership Changes (Oct 1997)
(a) The Contractor shall make the following notifications in writing:
(1) When the Contractor becomes aware that a change in its ownership has occurred, or is certain to occur, that could result in changes in the valuation of its capitalized assets in the accounting records, the Contractor shall notify the Administrative Contracting Officer (ACO) within 30 days.
(2) The Contractor shall also notify the ACO within 30 days whenever changes to asset valuations or any other cost changes have occurred or are certain to occur as a result of a change in ownership.
(b) The Contractor shall-
(1) Maintain current, accurate, and complete inventory records of assets and their costs;
(2) Provide the ACO or designated representative ready access to the records upon request;
(3) Ensure that all individual and grouped assets, their capitalized values, accumulated depreciation or amortization, and remaining useful lives are identified accurately before and after each of the Contractor’s ownership changes; and
(4) Retain and continue to maintain depreciation and amortization schedules based on the asset records maintained before each Contractor ownership change.
(c) The Contractor shall include the substance of this clause in all subcontracts under this contract that meet the applicability requirement of FAR 15.408(k).
(End of clause)