25.100 Scope of subpart.
(a) This subpart implements-
(1) 41 U.S.C. chapter 83, Buy American;
(2) Executive Order 10582, December 17, 1954;
(3) Executive Order 13881, July 15, 2019;
(4) Executive Order 14005, January 25, 2021; and
(5) Waiver of the domestic content test of the Buy American statute for acquisition of commercially available off-the-shelf (COTS) items in accordance with 41 U.S.C. 1907, but see 25.101(a)(2)(ii).
(b) It applies to supplies acquired for use in the United States, including supplies acquired under contracts set aside for small business concerns, if-
(1) The supply contract exceeds the micro-purchase threshold; or
(2) The supply portion of a contract for services that involves the furnishing of supplies (e.g., lease) exceeds the micro-purchase threshold.