19.202-6 Determination of fair market price.
(a) The fair market price shall be the price achieved in accordance with the reasonable price guidelines in 15.404-1(b) for-
(1) Total and partial small business set-asides, and reserves (see subpart 19.5);
(2) HUBZone set-asides (see subpart 19.13);
(3) Contracts utilizing the price evaluation preference for HUBZone small business concerns (see subpart 19.13);
(4) Service-disabled veteran-owned small business set-asides (see subpart 19.14);
(5) Set-asides for EDWOSB concerns and WOSB concerns eligible under the WOSB Program (see subpart 19.15).
(b) For 8(a) contracts, both with respect to meeting the requirement at 19.806(b) and in order to accurately estimate the current fair market price, contracting officers shall follow the procedures at 19.807.