PGI 225.870-1 General.
(d)(i) The Canadian Commercial Corporation uses provisions in contracts with Canadian or U.S. concerns that give DoD the same production rights, data, and information that DoD would obtain in contracts with U.S. concerns.
(ii) The Government of Canada will provide the following services under contracts with the Canadian Commercial Corporation without charge to DoD:
(A) Contract administration services, including—
(1) Cost and price analysis;
(2) Industrial security;
(3) Accountability and disposal of Government property;
(4) Production expediting;
(5) Compliance with Canadian labor laws;
(6) Processing of termination claims and disposal of termination inventory;
(7) Customs documentation;
(8) Processing of disputes and appeals; and
(9) Such other related contract administration functions as may be required with respect to the Canadian Commercial Corporation contract with the Canadian supplier.
(B) Audits. The Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC) performs audits when needed, for contracts overseen by the Canadian Commercial Corporation in accordance with international agreement.
(C) Inspection. The Department of National Defence (Canada) provides inspection personnel, services, and facilities, at no charge to DoD departments and agencies (see DFARS 225.870-7).
(iii) In accordance with DPAP Policy Memorandum dated June 5, 2013, PWGSC will perform audits without charge to DoD, including accounting system and interim voucher reviews, when needed for—
(A) DoD contracts awarded directly to Canadian firms;
(B) Subcontracts with Canadian firms under such direct contracts with Canadian firms; and
(C) Subcontracts with Canadian firms under DoD contracts with U.S. contractors.