PGI 239.7406 Certified costor pricing data and data other than certified cost or pricing data.
Examples of instances where certified cost or pricing data, if required in accordance with FAR 15.403-4, or data other than certified cost or pricing data, if required in accordance with FAR 15.403-3, may be necessary to support price reasonableness include—
(1) Nontariffed services;
(2) Special rates and charges not included in a tariff, whether filed or to be filed;
(3) Special assembly rates and charges;
(4) Special construction and equipment charges;
(5) Contingent liabilities that are fixed at the outset of the service;
(7) Rates contained in voluntary tariffs filed by nondominant common carriers; or
(8) A tariff, whether filed or to be filed, for new services installed or developed primarily for Government use.