PGI 225.7021-3 National security waiver of disclosure.
(b) Determination. The national security waiver request to the senior procurement executive shall include—
(1) The disclosure requirements to which the national security waiver applies;
(2) The time period that the waiver will cover;
(3) A description of the contract requirement;
(4) Impacts if a national security waiver is not granted;
(5) Operational and national security implications;
(6) Other national security considerations, such as how the requested waiver will contribute to national security policy or operational security.
(c) Include a copy of the signed determination in the contract file.
(d) For a military department or defense agency provide a copy of the approved national security waiver to the Principal Deputy, Defense Pricing and Contracting, Contract Policy (DPC/CP) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(e) The following defense field activities shall submit requests for national security waivers to DPC/CP via email at email@example.com:
(1) Department of Defense Education Activity.
(2) Defense Human Resources Activity.
(3) Defense Microelectronics Activity.
(4) Defense Media Activity.
(5) Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences.