PGI 225.372-1 General.
Information and guidance pertaining to DoD antiterrorism/force protection policy for contracts that require performance or travel outside the United States can be obtained from the following offices:
(1) For Army contracts: HQDA-AT; telephone, DSN 222-9832 or commercial (703) 692-9832.
(2) For Navy contracts: Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS), Code 21; telephone, DSN 288-9077 or commercial (202) 433-9077.
(3) For Marine Corps contracts: CMC Code POS-10; telephone, DSN 224-4177 or commercial (703) 614-4177.
(4) For Air Force and Combatant Command contracts: The appropriate Antiterrorism/Force Protection Office at the Command Headquarters. Also see https://atep.dtic.mil.
(5) For defense agency contracts: The appropriate agency security office.
(6) For additional information: Assistant Secretary of Defense for Homeland Defense and Global Security, ASD (HS/GS); telephone, DSN 227-6566 or 260-8350 or commercial (703) 697-6566 or (571) 256-8350.